HOW IT WORKS
We will bring two pre-selected pottery pieces, a large selection of colors and all the necessary tools to make your event a memorable one. We will lay out the colors and materials and give an explanation of the paints and process. When you’re finished, we will label the items and gently pack them up for a safe return back to the studio. We will clean up the space so there is no evidence that painters were around!!
Your pieces then get glazed and fired in our kiln. We will deliver your pieces in 10-14 day. To secure an event with us, you would need to make the initial reservation fee payment. The reservation fee depends on the size of your group (please see below).
- You select 2 pottery pieces (click here for our selection).
- 15 person minimum
- $20 per person minimum
- In 10-14 days you will have the final product delivered to you for distribution.
Costs and payment
- $65 Reservation/Moble Studio Fee (payment to be made at the time of reservation). This is a NON-REFUNDABLE fee.
- The cost of the pottery painted at the event.
- A payment of $300 for the minimum of guests, plus a $65.00 reservation/transportation fee is due at the time the reservation is made. Charges for additional guests will be collected the Mobile Studio event.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a group of 45-99 people there is an additional $65 fee covering added staffing and materials. For groups 100+ you would pay 3 Reservation Fees ($195)
If we are coming to your location and you are outside the beltway, there is additional charge of $65. This includes delivery.
To schedule an event or for more information, call the Bethesda Studio and speak with the manager.